- 30 min. unbreakable appointments (hourglass optional)–from Claudia Mills
- Butt-in-Chair–Jane Yolen, Take Joy
- BIC HOK TAM–Book-in-a-Week (Butt in chair, hands on keyboard, typing away madly; http://www.book-in-a-week.com/)
- Permission to write a *$!#$! first draft (even if it’s a first draft of a rewritten scene)–Anne Lamott, Bird By Bird
- Short assignments–Heather Sellers, Page After Page
- Don’t fear finishing–Eric Maisel, Fearless Creating
- Remove to a coffee shop or library with naught but the WIP–Cheryl (moi). Sometimes escaping distractions is the best solution.
Now, I need to crochet another few rows with my pretty new yarn….NOT!