I will be spending lots of wonderful time with friends and family this week, so no more posts until the week after Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, for this week’s “Tuesday Ten,” I leave you with my writing thanksgivings for the year.
I’m thankful for…
- My fantastic critique group
- Laughs from the Whiney Writer
- An inspirational writing coach
- A new story to play with
- Fantastic reads on my Kindle
- A new nonfiction book project
- An abundance of writing friends, both in-person and online
- A family who puts up with—and cheers for—their writer-mom
- A new website that has provided me with more fun than headaches
- Amazing research opportunities at this year’s SEJ conference
I think it’s funny that publication doesn’t appear on my list…What about you? What are you most thankful for in your writing life?