One Lovely Blog Award

onelovelyblogNow for some award fun: Fellow young adult and fantasy author A.E. Martin awarded me a lovely blog award!

The rules of this award are simple—no lists of weird personal trivia, I simply get to pass it on to 15 recently-discovered blogs so y’all can check them out, too. Luckily, I’ve been participating in Rachael Harrie’s Writer’s Platform-Building Campaign, so I have plenty of new blogs from which to choose! Check these out. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

And, of course, I deliver this lovely award with all the appropriate disclaimers: feel free to take away only warm fuzzies and not take on the workload, to display or not, to follow the rules or make up your own, and so on. This is not intended to distract you in any way from your writing adventures, only to give you joy along the way!

Happy writing!

plot_Diagram

In case you missed it, I’ve been writing about how writers can collaborate with others (writers, readers, spouses, fans) to supercharge their creative process. You can read previous posts here and here. If you’re working with other people, coordination is key   e_monk, Flickr There’s no question about it: collaboration has its downsides. It’s tough […]

Comments

Congratulations on your award and thank you for thinking of me. I don’t know all of these blogs, so I’ll be checking some out later :-)

• Cheryl Reif says

My pleasure! Hope you find some you enjoy.

Thank you for thinking of me for this award :D I really have to do an award post now :D I’m a little behind.

Really do love the new layout by the way.

• Cheryl Reif says

I know, award posts take a lot of time–but they’re really fun when finished :). Thanks on the layout, I’m so glad you like it!

Congratulations on receiving the award, Cheryl, and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I’m honored! And I’m so glad you enjoy Would You Read It :)

• Cheryl Reif says

It’s a really creative way to engage readers and talk about writing craft. Love your blog!

Awwww, thanks Cheryl! I have the warm and fuzzies and it is a lovely award :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Congrats to you, Cheryl, and thanks much for thinking of me, too–what a fun lift this has been to my day! And can’t wait to check out the other sites. I’m off to do that now :-)

Thank you for the blog award! I havent’ gotten one in long time and its always nice to be recognized. I hope your NaNo progress is going well!

Thanks for the award, Cheryl. This is my second ‘Lovely Blog Award’ so I really must pass it on to some other bloggers and stop procrastinating! Phew, who knew winning awards was gonna involve so much work – but also so much fun :) Thanks and Happy Monday.

Ack! I’m so behind, I just finally got a chance to come over here and see your kind shout out!

Thank you!

Good luck with NaNo (this week, it has kicked my butt, but I’m hoping to wrestle it to the ground by next week.