Now for some award fun: Fellow young adult and fantasy author A.E. Martin awarded me a lovely blog award!
The rules of this award are simple—no lists of weird personal trivia, I simply get to pass it on to 15 recently-discovered blogs so y’all can check them out, too. Luckily, I’ve been participating in Rachael Harrie’s Writer’s Platform-Building Campaign, so I have plenty of new blogs from which to choose! Check these out. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
- Writing at High Altitude, by Margo Berendsen
- The Blank Page, by C. Janelle
- Susanna Leonard Hill: a children’s author’s eye view of writing and life ~ featuring the fantastic “Would You Read It Wednesday” posts
- Of Thoughts and Words, by Ms. Saba
- Kelly McClymer’s Blog: the Witchy World of a YA Author
- Kerri Cuevas, writer of paranormal romance and urban fantasy ~ and coordinator of the Ahoy! Sea Serpent?!?! The Choose Your Own Adventure Bloghop
- Justified Lunacy, by Australian author Cheree
- T.L. Conway Writes Here, by T.L. Conway
- Words and Such, by Kenda Turner
- Empty White Pages, by Sarah Pearson
- The Scribble Life, by K.T. Hanna
- Adventures in YA & Children’s Publishing
- Jessica Love Writes
- Crazy California Claire, by Claire Hennessey
- Compulsive Creator, by Crystal Collier ~ currently featuring a fun interview with Death at the top of her blog
- Aspire to Be…, by YA author Juliana Brandt, creator of the Warm Fuzzies blogfest!
And, of course, I deliver this lovely award with all the appropriate disclaimers: feel free to take away only warm fuzzies and not take on the workload, to display or not, to follow the rules or make up your own, and so on. This is not intended to distract you in any way from your writing adventures, only to give you joy along the way!