- To build a platform
- To engage with readers
- To give back to the writing community
- To relax and connect
- To learn more about writing, publishing, and marketing
How many hours do you spend on social media related to your "platform"--Twitter, reading/writing/commenting on blogs, Google+, etc.?
- (0%, 0 Votes)
- Not enough--I need more hours in the day to catch up on all my favorite blogs! (0%, 0 Votes)
- Are you kidding? I don't track my time online. I don't even want to know! (33%, 4 Votes)
- 20-30 (I'm not an addict. Really.) (8%, 1 Votes)
- 11-20 (Okay, a fair bit, but I have limits, okay?) (17%, 2 Votes)
- 5-10 (I've got it totally under control) (25%, 3 Votes)
- 0-4 (You're lucky I'm taking time to read this post!) (17%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 12
It can be challenging to balance the amount of time we spend interacting with others online with the amount of time we spend on other types of writing. Any suggestions? I’d love to hear from you–please add your thoughts to the comments!