What Insane Person Tries to Write 50K Words in 30 Days?
One who wants to improve their ability to create!
This quick video explains why NaNoWriMo is worth doing and what you’ll gain from the experience.
This is for you if
- You’ve never heard of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and want to know more
- Your friend / classmate / significant other is participating in NaNoWriMo and you think they’re crazy
- YOU are participating in NaNoWriMo…and you’re wondering if YOU are crazy
- You know you thought this book-in-a-month thing was a good idea, but you can’t seem to remember why
- You just need a good excuse to procrastinate because you don’t want to write
If you enjoy, please share!
This is also available as a Prezi (below) if you prefer to go through it without the narration.
Elena Dillon says
I’m having a great time too. This is the first time I’ve actually gotten to participate in Nano. In the past years my timing has always been off. I’ve usually just finished something and need to be revising and I’m not ready for the new book yet. It’s going pretty well so far!
Cheryl Reif says
I’m so glad to hear you’re enjoying it! It’s definitely an experience!! There’s something incredibly motivating about pursuing a goal in the company of hundreds of thousands of other writers all around the world. I’ll look for you on the NaNo site