I must have productivity on the brain. It seems like every blog post and Twitter link I click these days has something to do with
Establishing a TIME-SAVING ROUTINE!
or FINDING YOUR PRODUCTIVITY SWEET SPOT!
Hmm…maybe this is delayed-onset guilt for not writing up New Years’ goals or resolutions this year?
Photo – Thomas8047, Flickr Creative Commons
In any case, I doubt I’m the only one who’s a month into 2015 and wondering why I’m not getting more accomplished, so enjoy this terrific roundup of tips, tricks, and inspiration for getting more done this week!
Productivity Strategy #1. Find and use a few great time-savers & productivity tricks
- Time-Savers for Writers: Ways to Automate and Delegate http://bit.ly/1pX0wPO
- 3 Weird Productivity Tricks You Probably Haven’t Tried Yet http://bit.ly/1FZ9IYk
- Yes. I’m trying #4. Want to do #3~7 Insanely Productive Habits of Successful Young Entrepreneurs http://entm.ag/1wwHAXj
- 51 Life-Saving Holiday Hacks That Are Borderline Genius http://bzfd.it/1ytaeHc ” (via @JoannaShupe) (yes, I know this is about the holidays. But it’s awesome, and I’ll never remember it by the time next December rolls around, so you’re getting it now!)
Productivity Strategy #2. Commit to maintaining some white space in your life
- Still recovering from the holiday crunch? This might help: “Adding More White Space To Your Life” bit.ly/1zVRulP
Productivity Strategy #3. Start a time-saving habit
Trying to ramp up your writing? Improve productivity? James Clear on the power of “marginal gains” http://bit.ly/1F04oTi
- Want to create a writing habit? Read~Top 10 Mistakes in Behavior Change & How to Avoid… http://bit.ly/1uZWkke
Productivity Strategy #4. Identify energy boosters — and add a few to your day, every day
- Track what feeds you energy to write, what…depletes you. Set your life up to best nurture your spirit to write (@plotwhisperer)
- “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, & to give thanks continuously.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “in our non-stop whirl of existence, it’s easy to forget that you can access [stillness] whenever you choose” http://bit.ly/1sYjWTc
Productivity Strategy #5. Ditch perfectionism
- Food f/thought: How to Sidestep Creative Perfectionism by Acting like a Startup http://bit.ly/1z33cex
Have any more productivity-enhancing links, quotes, ideas to add? Please share them in the comments, below!