Do you ever feel like this?
Photo Credit: Dave-F, Flickr Creative Commons
When you can’t quite find your creative groove, it can make you a little nuts! Check out these common obstacles to creativity—and then see what you can do to overcome them.
Ten Obstacles to Creativity
- Lack of interruptions (aka breaks)
- Lack of exercise
- Over-long hours and burnout
- Not taking yourself seriously
- Inability to take criticism
- New project-itis (aka inability to finish)
- Inability to let a project go (aka perfectionism)
- A loud inner critic